O, my first orgasm

A collection of personal essays on first orgasm. New stories every Monday and Thursday.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

My First Work Orgasm

Tara Burns is a sex worker, child advocate, dog trainer, and psychology student. She is becoming a writer, a healer, and a fully engaged participant of the universe.

I used to be a straight-laced stripper. It was all a fantasy; you know, acting. Of course I didn’t like any of the customers or get anything sexual out of my job. That would make me a slut, and of course I wasn’t one of those girls. Somehow I clung to that veneer of respectability through several years of grinding my clothed cunt against the clothed penises of hundreds, no thousands, of men. I was young, my orgasms were muscle twitches, and I was pretty sure that sex was overrated.

Soon after discovering orgasms with a capital O (and becoming friendly with my pulsating shower head) I found myself running late for work, horny with no pulsating shower head on the horizon for at least eight hours. In the dressing room I hurried through my make up, trying to ignore my wet panties and tingling clit.

I decided to distract myself by focusing on making money that night. I walked out of the dressing room one huge ball of sexual frustration focused on selling a champagne room to the first customer who crossed my path. It didn’t take long, and soon I found myself straddling a customer on a fancy leather couch. On autopilot, I rubbed myself against him slowly, tossed my hair, and moaned into his ear. I did these little things every time; they increased the odds of him buying another champagne room. But this time it was feeling good! How unprofessional!

I couldn’t have that, so I turned around and leaned back, grinding against him with my ass. To keep him interested, I leaned back and breathed heavily against his neck. For some reason the throbbing in my clitoris wouldn’t go away. It kept building, throbbing, needing. “Turn around” the man underneath me asked, “like you were before?”

“Sure, baby,” I smiled at him and licked my lips as I turned, total super stripper. I settled back into his lap, centering myself on his hard penis and giving him smoldering sexy eyes as I rocked back and forth. Back and forth, back and forth, and soon my outer lips were hugging his penis, my clit grinding against it. I buried my face in his neck and gave in to the sensation that was spreading between my legs. Suddenly my clitoris was everything. My legs and arms were shaking as I moved it very slowly up and down, pushing against him, and then I was coming. My breath stopped, my body twitched, and I slumped down into his lap, a puddle of post orgasmic bliss.

When I opened my eyes, he spoke, “wow, I’ve never had a lap dance like that before!”

I’ve been one of those girls ever since.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really hot

10/19/2016 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home