O, my first orgasm

A collection of personal essays on first orgasm. New stories every Monday and Thursday.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

well hung

I found el_scorpion's story on his alt.com. As I'm not a member, I don't have access to email or comments. However, I encourage all of you to drop him an appreciative line for this sincere piece.

Warning: the title link is *NOT* work safe

"I can last longer than anybody." I said to myself. My brother and my two male cousins were around me. It was my turn. I knew I could out last them for sure. So, my eight years old ass got ready, ready to hang in the air. I jumped and grabbed a tree branch, and I hanged while my cousin "G" timed me with a stop watch. We were playing "hang like a monkey." The game was simple, you hanged from a tree branch for as long as you could. The winner had bragging rights, that's it.

Well, I was hanging for a longer than anyone else had lasted. It was 10 minutes for sure, maybe a bit more. I could feel my hands going numb, my fingers wanting to let go, and the branch began buring the skin under my hand. Then all of a sudden, I felt a hot sensation running from my abdominal muscles to my groin, then to my penis. I loved the burning sensation traveling inside my body. It felt like I was flying. Then booooommmmmm, I felt it! A shower of liquid existing my penis head. It was the most wonderful feeling I had ever felt. Even better than the pleasure burning sensation I felt minutes before. I loved it! My brother and cousin never noticed anything other than I was tired from hanging for so long.

For days, months and years, I continued to pleasure myself in this manner. I would hang for 10 to 15 minutes at a time until that buring sensation began then traveled down to my penis. This was my first orgasm and my discovery of self pleasure. An unconventional method to some, but this was all I knew, and it worked! It gave me pleasure. I came that summer so many times, and for years I continued this method. Until I discovered......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home