O, my first orgasm

A collection of personal essays on first orgasm. New stories every Monday and Thursday.

Friday, May 05, 2006

My First Wank

In the words on the wanker, "I wank, therefore I blog". Check him out at http://wanklog.blogspot.com/

Unlike many people I am unable to accurately say the first time I masturbated, I have a bunch of memories about things relating to masturbation though.

The first year I had sex ed at school was year 6. Masturbation was mentioned. Every year through until year 12 we had the same in health class. I remember trying it out when I was around 12 - 13. But I don't think I had ever managed to orgasm as such.

Until only recently (last 5 years or so), my foreskin was tight and stayed around the head of my penis, so that limited the standard stroke most people use.

I remember using the flat of my hand the flick across the small part of exposed glans penis that I did have, but never an orgasm. One night stands out in particular in that I had "wanked" a fair bit, but I did not realize what an orgasm felt like, so being ignorant, I thought I may have been pissing myself, so I held it in. That could very well be the first "complete" wank, but without ejaculation, I feel it doesn't count.

Another night around 14 years old sticks out in that I was determined to see what happens if I go further. I grabbed a length of toilet roll and set myself up in bed, thinking of Pamela Anderson (what else was there at 14 years old? :P). After a while and by a while I mean at most a minute, I felt the familiar urination urge, but all the health books at school said this what was supposed to happen. Faster, Faster, Faster still. Bam! Ejaculation. Now it wasn't a load anyone would be proud of, but those few millilitres of semen are the first time I remember ejaculating.

Of course after that I was hooked! You couldn't get me to bed soon enough.

By about 17, I then decided it was time to see what this foreskin thing was all about. I read that it could be pulled back, mine wouldn't go very far. I also read that it was best to see a doctor, no thanks. I would be so embarrassed about asking the man who delivered me to get my dick to work.

I had read that with gentle stretching, it would eventually allow for retraction. So I started, pulling it back as far as it would go, comfortably, and holding for 5 minutes, which I would repeat twice. This went on for about 9 - 12 months.

One night I was lying on the couch, doing the same when I could see the foreskin rising away from my penis, the ridge! Was I almost there?! I gave my foreskin another tug and it fell down the cliff and I was there. My foreskin retracts.

This opened up a whole new world to me. I was no longer limited to my rather basic technique of masturbation. But first thing's first. I had to make it a little more mobile. At that stage it was quite an effort getting it that far. So i kept up the stretching, getting it ever more looser. The best part was unlike doing something like fixing your car where the pay off is having one of the most important tools you own work, the payoff for this was sheer ecstasy. If only real work could be like that!

Like I said it wasn't until a very few years ago that I had complete and unrestricted retraction of my foreskin. And boy do I love it. Sometimes I do not have the time (or privacy :( ) for a real good, slow jerk. So in that situation, I don't bother with the foreskin.But, when I got the time and inclination, it is great. Watching that first drop of pre-cum roll down the head, using it to lubricate things. I fear to look at my pants right now for fear of having to go with what my brain is telling me ;)

So that is pretty much the history of my masturbating career.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first experience with Masturbation, was when I was 14, I was in the shower, and decided to see what all this talk about masturbation was about...
So I started to make myself hard, and began stroing it, for what seemed like forever...
I could feel an orgasm coming on, so I stroked faster until a shot my load...
I felt relieved after I was done, and I have not stopped pulling on it since...

2/14/2007 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a straight guy. I was 12. I would touch myself in the shower with water and my hands. One day, when no one was around, I took it to the next level. I did common masturbation motions. I kept going. For me, I felt lots of pain at the point of orgasm. I also ejaculated clear semen which kept coming for hours. I told my self that I would never do it again because of the pain, but what I felt before the orgasm was too good. Before long, I did it again, accidentally reaching orgasm. It was pain again but it felt soooooo good. Of course, I did it again and felt the awesome pain. Then, that was it, I felt the pain 3 times, then it just felt ok(good). I really miss the feeling of the first one. My body tensed and shook. It was so good. I wish that there was a way to bring it back. Once I did't do it for a week and it shot up in the air 3 feet and felt some pain. But thats about it.

4/15/2008 1:26 AM  
Blogger Randy Rodup said...

I was in the school gymn locker room when I was in grade 8, at age 13, in the year 1943. Only myself and another boy were remaining after our classmates had left. I had NEVER had even the slighest inclination toward "touching myself" in any arousal manner. While I was towel drying my naked body, my schoolmate had just completed that ritual and was wrapping his towel around his own body. Then out of the blue,without thinking,I reached out to tug on his towel in simple horseplay. He kinda pulled away. Still without thinking, I tried to again grab onto his towel but he lurched away and started running from me and I playfully pursued him through the locker room,and I playfully,without premeditation, yelled "I'm gonna rape you". It was all just horseplay fun. Until I caught up with him and when our bodies collided, both towels fell to the locker room floor, and I just automatially bear hugged him. In the intimacy of our "bare hug" his very stiff prick brushed up against my very innocent and uninitiated penis which instantly, reponded in an involuntary erection. Oh God, the intensity of this previously unknown sensation was absolutely immense and pleasurable. And so we "dick duelled", rubbing our stiff penises against each others. It was my first time doing the unimaginable with another person.
A desire for carnal intomacy had never before came to my mind. I stil think of Walter Masterson and that first time of mine together with him, although neither of us had experienced an orgasm. After Walter told me of another classmate, John Hastings, who liked to "do horny" with him, I got together with John after school the very next day. John and I "dick duelled" and then he demonstrated how stroking his dick would produce "cum". As I watched him "shooting", I began imitiating his stroking movements... The pleasurable feelings stirring up in my loins mounted unceasingly, the pleasures produced through each suceeding stroke demanded another and another... and another ... and then aaaagh, aaagh ... my entire body convulsed with wave after wave of intense pleasure erupting from my loins. There is absolutely no pleaure on earth that has ever matched "my first time" in orgasm. I am now in my eighties, heterosexual, with adult children, grand children and great grandchildren... with fond memories of my "First Time". BTW, my two boyhood partners, Walter and John became separated when my family moved to another state. But I have recently wondered if they too had gone on to raise happy families.

12/07/2011 6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was invited to have a trial with the school football team at 13 and 3 quarters and impressed them on the day.I literally jumped for joy when the team coach told me I was the new striker and immediately felt my status in school go up but wasn't prepared for just how popular I had become.
Team talks were great as we sat in a circle and listened to the details of how we would approach our next game.It was after mt 3rd game that I sat in the circle as usual and listened to the telling off from coach I got for not passing the ball enough and creating goals.I hung my head in shame but as I did noticed that I could see down the football shorts of the boy directly opposite me.
He was a year older than me and played as a defender but I could clearly see his pubes and the tip of his penis.Knowing I shouldn't look I tried to focus on something else but could feel my own little penis starting to go hard.I put my drink between my legs but realised I had the biggest erection I had ever experienced and felt the sticky stuff which was now staining my shorts.
I made an excuse to go to the boys toilet and entered the cubicle,Immediately I began to play with myself whilst thinking about what I had just seen,within seconds the white stuff flowed from my stiff penis and I shuddered with delight..I knew there and then that I was now a real man.

5/21/2015 7:44 PM  
Anonymous footy Boy said...

I have more stories if my first was good enough ? please leave me a comment so I can tell all about the muddy showers

5/21/2015 7:51 PM  
Anonymous footy Boy said...

Myself and the other footy Boys were over the moon at beating our biggest opponents in the semi final.We were all quite surprised at our reward which was a kit bag to put our muddy shorts and socks in following a game.However,it was just my luck that rushing from a training session I picked up the wrong bag,not realizing until I got home to my bedroom and was about to unpack.I noticed straight away a pair of black Y fronts which I knew couldn't be mine as mum always buys me white one's.
I was just about to shout down to my parents that I had the wrong bag bit allowed curiosity to get the better of me first.I looked into the Y's and saw that they were labelled 14 to 16 which is a year older than I am.I also noticed that in the croch there was white markings and stains,lifting them to my face I could smell a mixture of mud and semen with a hint of teenage sweat.I couldn't help myself and began to pull up and down on my now erect penis..in no time at all I produced the white sticky stuff again and wiped myself with my team mates underwear..I then quietly slipped the Y's into my pillow case and drifted off to sleep smiling about the morning masturbation I would treat myself to for scoring both goals.

5/21/2015 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home