O, my first orgasm

A collection of personal essays on first orgasm. New stories every Monday and Thursday.

Monday, April 17, 2006

post humper

Jessie writes of men, sex, and her bird. You can read her writings about cocks, cock, and cockatoos at http://genuinejessie.blogspot.com/.

I don't remember when I had my first orgasm. It came naturally to self-pleasure. The only thing my parents ever said was. "Keep your bedroom door closed when you do that, dear!"

I've probably had an "orgasm", as classically defined by Masters and Johnson, the day I became physically sexually mature enough to have one. Sometime around the age of 13 or 14.

I was always a "pillow humper", getting off on the indirect simulation from silky and textured pillows. I could easily be a "post humper", though.

At a summer job, I found a metal post with a screw sticking out in just the right place. Lucky, or not, it happened to be close to where I had to stand, keeping score for kiddie baseball games! No one noticed how I held myself, and I pretended to be SO concerned and involved with the game! If I made a slight error in the score, everyone knows that they don't teach Math very well in school these days. All the parents kept score, anyway.

I wouldn't usually have the concentration needed to climax that way, but at night, before bed, I always did. I know I probably had orgasms before I was 15, but none are so remarkable.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a school teacher in grade 9 that drove me nuts. She would stand at the corner of her desk during class and rub her pussy on the dcorner of the desk, I think she got off knowing I (and other guys) were watching. If only I knew then what I know now....She was one horny lady.

2/14/2007 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first "O" was in 1975 at age 10, it happened in the hand of of a married woman 30 years older. I never felt abused. Over the next three years I went back again and again, every time she put the coaster on the sill.
She had rules, and taught me all I needed to know to make me a very popular boy in middle, and high school. So popular in fact that my dad put a lock on my bedroom window to slow the traffic of girls by 8th grade.
Turns out girls talk, and word spread fast.

Hey guys, what I had at 13 were the skills some of you learn in college. But what really makes it work is a bit of well practiced psychology and control craft. Make the girls feel special, control the tempo of the action (don't be linear) help them want to become one with you and give you all that they are. Thanks to my time with Mrs. J, I've watched women and girls from 8 to 50 have some amazing orgasms. Many for the first time.

1/12/2020 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Miss Unicorn Bones said...

Thank you foor sharing

9/22/2023 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home