O, my first orgasm

A collection of personal essays on first orgasm. New stories every Monday and Thursday.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Gym

Sarah is a student working towards her MPH. She studies sex in prisons and ethics. Her hobbies include reading, watching TV, yoga, and masturbating.

The day started like any other and I didn’t have any special plans the day IT happened. Hell, I wasn’t even alone in my bedroom when IT happened—I was surrounded by people. They knew just as much as I did that IT would happen and happen then. The IT I am referring to is my first orgasm.

My first orgasm was something I wasn’t trying for or something I wanted at the time but it was very welcomed. I was at the gym working out when IT happened. It was the leg day workout and after a few exercises I laid down on the leg curl machine to do a few sets. (Yes, I had my first orgasm on the leg curl machine!) I set the weight at 50 pounds and did my first set noticing it felt better than normal. My genitals gave off a nice, light pulsing sensation but nothing earth shattering so I didn’t think anything of it and set the weight at 60 pounds for the next set. That set became more intense and I didn’t want to stop just so I could see how good this feeling could get. The sensation was building so I thought I’d try a set at 70 pounds.

Well that did it. Not even halfway through that set I came. I felt the greatest, most intense quivering between my legs and I just wanted to shout! I couldn’t though because people around me would know for sure what happened. I was already paranoid that somebody was watching me knowing what I was doing. I let my body fall into the bench enjoying that post-orgasmic bliss trying to pretend that I just did a really tough set.

After a few moments the intensity died and I thought it was safe to get up. As I slid off that bench to a somewhat upright position I had the biggest grin on my face knowing something special and magical just happened. Those first few steps were like walking on clouds.

Ever since then I’ve tried to repeat this wonderful little exercise perk every time I do a leg workout only with some success. Who knew exercising could be so fun?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a similar experience in college doing the leg lefts. I had to go to the bathroom because the intensity was a little much and being a guy I knew that something was going to come up.

11/29/2006 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home