O, my first orgasm

A collection of personal essays on first orgasm. New stories every Monday and Thursday.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

White Night

Arielle wrote at http://arielle.lustjournal.com/ until April of 2005. Fortunately, her lusty memories remain posted for us to enjoy.

I did not sleep last night. I had just completed another story I plan to post some other date. It brought back a lot of sweet memories and aroused me in a very special way.

Before I tell you more, promise me you won’t laugh. Please… Oh well, I’m sure you will anyway.
I had been writing down my account of my very first orgasms, from more than eight years ago. The first one I had reached through humping a pillow all night. It is one of the best memories I have, no matter how naive it was. Long before I was finished writing that story, I was already highly aroused. Before the end, I was grinding my pussy against my seat, hardly realizing what I was doing. I was completely immersed into my childhood memories. In a sudden burst of nostalgia, I wanted to repeat the experience. The rule was to get myself off only through humping and grinding, and without accessories except a pillow.

See? I told you you would laugh. To be honest, I found this a bit funny myself. For a few hours I became the little girl I used to be and laughed all the time, before, during and after. I had so much fun.

On to the details. I turned off the computer and got changed, wearing only a t-shirt and silk panties (no bra). Then I jumped on my queen size bed, threw the curtains on the floor and rolled to the right side of the mattress (I sleep on the left side and jill on the right side; you figure out why). I took a pillow and put it between my legs, while my head rested on the other. First I tried to grind it only through squeezing my tights. Then I got on my knees and started to hump the pillow for real, bursting out in laughs. That form of stimulation is not intense, but nonetheless pleasurable. I didn’t grind the pillow too hard at first, barely teasing my pussy. Then I rode it harder and faster, leaning forward, supporting myself with my hands. It felt real good. I wasn’t nearly coming yet, but it didn’t matter. It felt just as sensual as a body massage.

At some point I wanted more. I turned around and lied on my stomach, facing the mattress, still grinding the pillow between my legs, putting my face into the other pillow. Then I ground my whole body against the mattress, focusing on my chest and my pussy, rocking the bed. Now that was more like it. I pressed myself against the mattress harder and harder as minutes passed. I was having so much fun I couldn’t stop laughing, except of course for a moan once in a while. But whenever I reached that step I slowed down a bit. I wanted to cultivate that orgasm for as long as possible, remembering how long it took the first time and how good it was. I kept doing this for minutes, then hours. Naturally, after three to four hours of this, even slowing down doesn’t help much and I felt my first orgasm building up inside. This compelled me to grind the mattress even harder, to the point I felt like I was penetrating into it, molding it to the shape of my body. I was moving at an incredible pace even though I was getting quite tired after all this time. Who cares, I was flying.

I moaned and groaned into the pillow just like I had done in the past, adding to my ecstasy. I usually don’t fantasize during masturbation, but this time I was really into it, trying to recreate that exact same experience, only better, and this game was driving me wild. The feeling in my crotch was intensifying. It was only the second time in my life I had built an orgasm for that long and I could no longer wait to learn how good it would be. My breathing quickened, the frequency of my moans rose like a power peak, and so did my pleasure. I was rocking the bed so hard it was moving toward the center of the room. I couldn’t help putting maximum pressure on my tingling, throbbing clit which begged for a release, and so did I, screaming as I sensed it closing fast. That’s it, I was coming, I was coming… and I came, so hard that I lost my cadence, moving anarchically. I released a long, long scream that even the pillow couldn’t absorb. Powerful spasms shocked my entire body, to the point that I had a hard time keeping my grasp on the mattress. Oh yeah, that felt good. Oh yeah…

It wasn’t over yet. I kept going, begging for more. I had regained my control, so I could start building the next orgasm in line. My pussy was still feeling very high, even though it was just as worn out as I was. But I had to keep going, if only not to let the last few hours go to waste. I knew I could get multiple orgasms with just a little more effort. My lower back was aching, but I didn’t care either. All I cared about was pleasure as I kept laughing and groaning, then moaning loudly, breathing deeply, then rapidly, moving faster, pressing harder. The second orgasm took less than two minutes to build up and it was even stronger than the first, so powerful that it made me pull out the sheets. By the time it faded, I had slip off the bed starting from the waist. I kneeled on the floor, then humped the pillow from there, still grinding the mattress from the waist up. It didn’t work out very well so I resigned myself to just riding the pillow on the floor, not even willing to stop long enough to get back on the bed. It was a bit harder that way so I had to use both hands to press the pillow against myself, but it ended up working just fine. I felt the third one coming already. I moved even faster than earlier and moaned even more, then screamed as a third explosion of pleasure between my legs made me arch my back and bend my head backward, then forward as my eyes wouldn’t move away from the source of my satisfaction. I was jubilating, won over by the fever of ecstasy and euphoria, shivering of joyfulness.

I kept at it for about another hour, during which I came no less than eight times. Then I laid there on the floor, completely worn out, covered with sweat, unable to catch my breath, my heart racing. I had masturbated for about five hours and climaxed a total of eleven times in less than 90 minutes. I laid there for quite a while after that. Even once I found the strength to get back on my feet, sleeping on the bed was out of question; I had thrown everything on the floor and felt way too lazy to put everything back into place. I rather dragged myself on the couch in the living room. But in the end, I couldn’t manage to fall asleep after this and then dragged myself under the shower, where I didn’t even bother to wash myself but just let the water run on my skin, arms crossed on my chest. There I came back on what happened, as whenever I masturbate to exhaustion (quite often lately), feeling both satisfaction and shame, regardless of what my rational self come up with. I just can’t help being ashamed of getting off on childhood (childish) memories all night when I must get up to work first thing in the morning.
And there I am typing these words before going back on the couch and try to sleep a bit. To Hell with work today… I’m sick. Good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Master Enigma said...

Absolutly Incredible.

Truly.

I read it twice and wished I was not at work. I know this sounds trite but I have become so aroused that I am contemplating masturbating here in my office at work.


You gripped me with your images. And I rode all the way in with you.

I will be back to visit again later.

Stop by my place if you are so inclined. I have a post or two concerning firsts as well.

- Enigma

3/16/2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home